Working Student or Full-Time Internship in Data Science / Machine Learning (m/f)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
Data Services is Experteer's Technology unit focusing on solving complex HR Tech Industry problems with machine learning and data science, both for internal, as well as external clients. The scope of our work includes processing of job data (crawling and extraction), classification of jobs in diverse ontologies, enrichment of job data, salary prediction, matching jobs to candidates. We constantly innovate our tech stack and test the latest research in the fields of deep learning and machine learning to build supreme algorithms for our products. We use CNN, RNN, FastText, SVMs, Decision Trees with a scalable, micro-services orientated architecture. Exciting times to join us!
- Become familiar with our technology stack and learn everything about the high-level job market and our job classification framework.
- Help us train and improve our machine learning software so that the data flow is reliable, quick and stable.
- Test the latest research in the fields of Deep Learning on our data and solve real-world business problems.
- Help us build diverse prediction models for small and big datasets, package them in Docker containers and deploy usable APIs in hours.
- Be proactive, work with minimum supervision, show initiative, come to us with papers, blog posts, ideas and try them out.
- Be willing to challenge everything that we have built so far and tell us how to do it better.
- Student (Bachelor/Master/PhD Candidate) in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics or a recent graduate.
- Ideally, just started your Masters or halfway through your Bachelors and/or you are available for a 6 to 10 months full-time internship.
- As a working student you are available between 15-20 hours per week.
- You know that Python is not a snake and Docker is not someone who works at a port.
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionization, and monitoring of Data Science products.
- You understand the core concepts of machine learning and you think that this field of computer science will change the world.
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus.
- You roll your eyes when you hear 9-to-5 and your Slack is always green.
- Work with the latest tech trends and try out theoretical concepts in real life.
- Responsibilities that are really related to AI, not only on paper.
- See your work going into production and impacting our platform and user experience.
- A highly talented, dynamic and multinational team, full of energy and passion.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Are you interested?
Then send us your CV, motivation and a short explanation of how Neural Networks work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be careful! The explanation should be so well written, that even a 5-year old child will understand it. Yes, this is a test.Apply for this position See all opened positions