(Senior) Ruby Developer (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 1,000,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
- Specify and implement scalable and maintainable code in a professional software engineering environment.
- Collaborate with product managers on ideas and pro-actively provide suggestions on enhancements.
- Work closely on new features with other developers, UX and QA in an Agile environment.
- Translate the product strategy into an elegant consumer facing web application - on Desktop as well as on Mobile.
- Passionate Rubyist that has built and deployed commercial Sinatra, Rails, or Ruby applications.
- Familiar with Agile development, BDD/TDD, asynchronous operations and queuing.
- Git, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, rabbitmq, Elasticsearch, GCP, docker and Terraform are technologies and tools you like to use.
- You're probably an open-source contributor and we would love to see your Github account.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an engineering organization.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve hard technical issues while shipping code regularly.
- Good written and verbal language skills in English (German proficiency is a plus, but not required).
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- Flexibility in working times.
- Working from home or from the office depending on the team needs.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- Team events.
- Subsidized lunch, fresh fruits, hot and cold drinks.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich (Karlsplatz/Stachus).
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position Apply by WhatsApp See all open positions