Business Intelligence Intern (m/f)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
We’re looking for an intern to strengthen our BI department. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push the company forward.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine metrics and develop reports and analyses to support decision making
- Communicate and effectively present findings in accurate, dynamic reports
- Develop dashboards and visualize the data to improve daily decision making
- Support other departments with timely reporting and analysis
- Support and maintain existing data warehouse infrastructure and strive towards improving it
- Be a subject matter expert on your topics
- Willingness to work with numbers and big amounts of data.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge in SQL, Google Analytics or previous experience in similar role is a plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Full-time internship position
- Great opportunity to learn or improve your SQL and analytic skills
- Opportunity to work on very strategic projects alongside business leaders
- Visibility across all levels of the organization and across all teams
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Professional and agile, yet fun and friendly work environment
- An attractive compensation
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions