Salesforce Sr Developer - San Diego - Up to $160, 000
Mason Frank International, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Do you have hands-on Salesforce development experience? Are you familiar creating, engineering, and supporting Apex code? Do you have a strong technical programming background with the ability to design and develop implementations and integrations within Salesforce?
The Salesforce Sr Developer will have a number of different tasks. From developing custom code to communicating with different teams to deliver successful solutions to stakeholders. If you think you have what it takes and your skill set aligns with this description we encourage you to apply.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- 5+ years of experience with Apex controllers, triggers, and Visualforce
- Execute object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience working on configuration, customization, and code reviews
- Create APEX classes, triggers, controllers, Visualforce pages, and lightning components
- Create/maintain page layouts, workflow rules, field usage, etc.
- Create technical solutions and code that properly aligns with customer's business requirements
- Health, Dental, 401k
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Work Culture
- PTO, Paid Vacations, Sick Time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.