Quality Assurance Inspector, San Diego, CA
KellyOCG, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector, San Diego, CA
Kelly Services is seeking a QA Inspector to support activities necessary for assuring the quality and compliance of incoming materials. Assists in planning, organizing, creating, performing, evaluating, reporting, storing or accessing documents and/or results for products, equipment, corrective actions, non-conformances, audits or environmental monitoring required to complete the process of related incoming inspection activities. Responsibilities are to be carried out in accordance with established procedures, policies and all applicable FDA and ISO regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in understanding and interpreting FDA and ISO 13485 rules and regulations and their application at all levels throughout the organization, including the manner in which quality programs i.e. CAPA, NCMR, storage, labeling, equipment calibration, training, etc. are established, maintained and documented to ensure compliance with these rules and regulations.
- Completes and maintains timely training on the departmental, safety, technical, recordkeeping and Quality Systems Regulations QSR aspects of the position.
- Assists in writing, updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and policies associated with the Q.A. Incoming Inspection group according to the Electronic Change Management ECM system. When necessary, informs area managements of necessary changes to current methods and systems to ensure continuous improvement of the Q.A. Incoming Inspection process.
- Helps establish and maintain effective work relations and communication within the Q.A. Incoming Inspection group. Helps identify issues, concerns, etc. within the Incoming Inspection group that may have an overall effect on the efficiency, cohesiveness and teamwork within the Q.A. Incoming Inspection Group.
- Completes and maintains accurate quality documentation and/or any associated documentation for all quality activities according to QSRs by Incoming Inspection personnel.
- Assists with the interactions with the FDA and ISO notified bodies including inspections and/or audits, as necessary.
- Assists with the correction and/or prevention of deficiencies.
- Assists Q.A. Manager with ERP inventory transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in the investigation, analysis and implementation of corrective actions for compliance problems in conjunction with a manager/supervisor and/or the assistance of others.
- Ensures supplies of materials, reagents and equipment required to meet quality activity schedules i.e. monthly Deionized Water System monitoring, monthly air and surface monitoring, etc. are available. Alerts the manager of any material shortages, potential expiration dating problems, equipment requirements and/or other circumstances, which may cause delays in meeting assigned monitoring timeframes.
- Completes work in compliance with established safety, ergonomic and environmental programs as required by OSHA regulations and corporate safety personnel. Reports all safety hazards immediately and initiates actions to protect personnel from injury until a hazard is remedied. Ensures work areas and equipment are kept in a clean and functional state in order to comply with QSR guidelines. Immediately reports all malfunctions, out-of-tolerance conditions or calibration expirations to manager/supervisor.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Job number: US15TPAO_BH1545066
Date posted : 2019-01-28
Employment type: Full Time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.