Director of Customer Care
NorthPoint Search Group, Atlanta, GA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER CARE – North Atlanta
Our client, a global manufacturing company headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA, has an immediate need for a Director of Customer Care.
- Plan/direct/deliver proactive solutions related to all phases of customer care including customer service and sales administration functions
- Provide internal and external customer support
- Establish internal guidelines, operating procedures and delivery expectations
- Direct/implement/administer process improvements with a focus on growing sales, improving gross margin and providing “best in class” sales support
- Define/enhance operating strategies, policies, programs and organizational structure to improve customer service
- Liaise with internal and field personnel relative to systems enhancements and/or process changes
- Audit support to customers and field personnel (including order processing, order cycle, fill rate, credit issuance, telephone service, problem resolution, invoicing) ensuring proper supporting documentation
- Resolve situations impacting support to customers and field personnel and implement related policy/procedure changes
- Bachelor’s degree required (advance degree preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years management experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused operation.
- Supervisory experience/ability to hire, train and mentor team members
- Experience with B2B, customer service management, special orders and internet sales required (B2C experience preferred)
- Experience in use/selection of call center phone technology and customer management/CRM systems
- Experience with use of self-serve/customer portals
- Experience in deploying customer feedback mechanisms/surveys and translating results into continuous Improvement action planning
- Strong organizational skills including time management, project management and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with ability to identify opportunity areas and present to senior management.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.Click here to apply online
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.