General Manager - Environmental Services / Custodial
Sodexo, Butte, MT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3 Environmental Services for St. James Healthcare located in Butte, Montana. St. James is part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system with 9 hospitals in three states.
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
• have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
• be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
• provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
• partner with the Environment of Care Committee, Infection Prevention Director and other key members of hospital leadership;
• effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
• support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
• are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
• are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
• possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
• have 3-5 years previous custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment;
• can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
• have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
• are proficient with computers and other technology;
• have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations; and/or
• have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
Learn more about St. James Healthcare at https://www.sclhealth.org/locations/st-james-healthcare/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.