Store Operations Initiative Lead
Tailored Brands, Inc., Fremont, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
As a Store Operations Initiatives Lead, you will be focused on creating and sustaining store policies, procedures, processes and supporting the daily operational needs and long-term goals of the growing custom business. You will need strong organizational and excellent written communication skills, with a focus on attention to detail, and be expected to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. You will manage the store operations audit program and solutions to store problems, demonstrating good judgement in selecting solutions. This role will report directly to the Director of Store Operations, Custom Business and will work closely with the store operations and cross functional teams including field leadership (Multi-Unit Managers).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes strategy to provide field organization with SOPs and Brand Standard tools (i.e., Store Operations Manual and backroom standards).
- Manages the Store Audit program and analyzes results to identify areas of opportunity amongst the brands.
- Develops and sustains knowledge to create operational policies, practices, procedures and communications for multiple brands with multiple businesses.
- Understands store operations and has the skills to create processes to resolve a variety of problems in creative ways.
- Conducts observations in stores to understand the day-to-day experience to address store needs/problems, as well as identify best practices to share across the field organization.
- Manages content on the brand intranet sites and creates strategy to enhance and maintain.
- Recognizes opportunities within the department and home office to be more efficient, cost effective and focused on priorities by providing recommendations and executing tasks to implement improvements. Supports multi-unit managers of multiple divisions – understanding the nuances of each brand.
- Assists with Custom Product Team initiative execution, maintenance and support.
- Partners with Project Management Office to provide a store perspective on major Custom projects to gain the level of knowledge to support the rollout as an expert.
- Manages specific Custom projects which may be assigned (planned or ad-hoc).
- Manages Custom Communications to stores regarding new Custom initiatives, programs, or enhancements.
- Supports Custom-specific events such as Trunk Shows or Custom Elevate, etc.
- Lead through Custom issues which need to be investigated, researched and documented for follow up and resolution, including partnering with the Customer Service and Systems team to identify favorable outcomes.
- Retail Management Experience of 2-3 years or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to flex to various audiences.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to satisfy our internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical skills to identify potential obstacles or opportunities to drive the business.
- Ability to think strategically to develop plans to execute initiatives.
- Solid time management and follow up skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment. Capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Savvy enough to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Tailored Brands in-store and back office systems a plus (JAVA POS, Oracle, Putty, PeopleSoft, SCA, Empower, etc.).
- Position is based in Fremont, California Home Office.
Job: Store Operations
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.