Solar HRBP Americas
ABB, Phoenix, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries.With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses:Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform.ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020.ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
ABB is seeking a Solar HRBP Americas for its Phoenix, Arizona location.Partner with business leaders at our Phoenix Solar inverters site in Arizona,US and also regionally across our other Solar inverter sales & service locations in the Americas region, to develop and implement business people strategies support business goals and initiative by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness in close collaboration with local country business management counsel and coach business leadership on the organization issues and advise solutions.Represent business needs and provide continuous improvement feedback in interface with the HR Central.
- Strategy and Leadership:Implement people strategy in the organization in line with group strategy, including culture, competences and organization.
- Capability Planning/ Workforce Planning:Ensure people and organizational capabilities required in the mid-long term are understood and actioned.Thus, ensuring that the business and organizational positions in the short term are adequately staged to meet or exceed the annual business targets.
- Organizational Design:Co-design and implement organization structure and principles in line with HR Central rules and standards.Develop high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources.
- Performance Management:Build performance culture in the organization, implement group business performance standards, KPIs and targets to enhance business performance;Identify performance issues and take actions to address them in close collaboration with local country management & HR Central; Recognize and reward high performance in individuals and teams according to the Group Guidelines.Competences Development:Ensure competency development actions are in place to support business strategy; Implement learning and development activities, to build and improve competence in collaboration with HR Central.Talent Management:in close collaboration with HR Central set and implement strategies and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure in the organization, including recruitment, identification and succession planning on business-critical positions, diversity and inclusion;Assess risks and coordinates actions to migrate risks.
- Remuneration and competitiveness and Personnel cost:Analyze competitive position and compensation elements based on business need and in line with Group strategy and policy; Monitor and control personnel cost development in the business and take corrective actions when needed.Change Management & Employee Relationship:Decide on change management need to support business strategy and plan; implement necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition according to Central HR.
- Reorganization and restructuring:Implement strategy, policy and plan according to the Global Leaders in line with group rules and standards to ensure business benefit and continuity, including communication, change management, retention and motivation, leadership appointment.
- Safety & Integrity:Implement HSE and business compliance standards and regulation in the area of responsibility.Personally live the Company values and standards.
- Standards and governance:Implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/ project execution and share functional best practices and lessons learning across the organization.
- People leadership and development:Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staged and directed.Build an effective, capable and high performing team. Develop Talent.Labor Law Relations: interpretation and guidance to ensure compliance with contract provisions, wage laws, and standard regulations.He/she provides direction to company management to ensure all contracts are compliant, making sure that employees and employers are both engaged in the labor relations process.Address complaints/ grievance processing also representing the Company in employees’ disputes/ grievance.Work with local external HR & legal advisors to resolve HR topics as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree,with minimum 8-10 year HR experience in a similar regional role in a global organization.
- Possess a full range of functional HR skills:workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, compensation, organizational development, talent management, succession planning, and change management.Broad HR functional knowledge and expertise.
- Strong partnering, project management, consultation, collaboration, change management and influencing skills.
- Experience of working with regional network to lead and manage HR agenda.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Job type
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.