CIB-Wholesale Payments-Digital Product Manager, Vice President
JP Morgan Chase, Chicago, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The banking ecosystem is undergoing constant change that requires a perpetual focus on innovation. Emerging technologies are rapidly changing the way we do business, leading to new business models with the potential to radically transform the financial services sector.
• Ability to develop and implement new product offerings
• Experience with digital solutions, including web based and mobile platforms
• Key influencing skills working across multiple teams to deliver our vision
• Strong product management skills to focus on a customer first mindset, lean product thinking and a focus on product adoption
• Strong project management, analytical, detail oriented, problem solving, and communication skills with both internal and external partners
• Holistically understand core business problems and requirements from clients in order to deliver efficient and useful solutions
• A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and executing challenging goals
• Work incredibly well with cross-functional partners and in a matrix environment including partnering with TS Product, Sales, Analytics and Design teams to recognize key growth areas for the business and emerging client needs
• Ability to adeptly pivot opportunities based on new information and market opportunities
• Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution across product and technology teams
• Strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
Professional experiences (3+ years) that will set you apart
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, or similar technology-related role
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Adopt an agile mindset to oversee the team's product development efforts, ensuring the final product is functional, operational, and meets design and feature specifications
• Knowledge of Wholesale Payments products (Payments, Receivables, Liquidity, FX, Channels, Merchant Services)
• Knowledge of emerging technologies as well as exposure to design thinking
• Experience in Agile and Iterative development methodologies
• Some technical expertise in the past in building prototypes and pilot solutions
• Passion for creatively solving problems and an entrepreneurial spirit
More about the team
We are an innovative and constantly evolving team within the Wholesale Payments business at J.P. Morgan. We are product developers and strategists with a penchant for action, new ideas and a passion for solving client challenges and adopting new technologies.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.