VP, Payments & Fraud Solutions
PSCU, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position is responsible for designing and leading on-going programs and product management life cycle associated with a variety of products and subsequent projects, specifically relating to assigned product portfolio (Digital Channels, or Card Payments and Fraud Solutions). Based on line of business assignment, incumbent will oversee creation of revenue and profitability projections, and ensure product life cycle for assigned products. This includes, but is not limited to credit, debit, ATM, contact center, and fraud processing solutions, as well as ancillary services, and associated products.
- Work with executives, stakeholders, and credit union and industry executives to identify and prioritize strategic issues and opportunities; establish, evangelize and maintain the vision assigned product lines
- Create, in coordination with sales, marketing, and executive, PSCU’s technology and product road map
- Set the agenda and priorities for PSCU’s products/solutions and manage the portfolio of programs and projects; Ensure programs meet assigned sales targets
- Collaborate across Product Managers, Sales & Marketing, IT, Legal, Corporate Communications and Executive Council to gain consensus and approval on strategic directions
- Manage and motivate the leaders of product teams that focus on the management of all assigned product lines
- Negotiate effectively to achieve Program success, including internal resource discussions and vendor relationships and partnerships
- Facilitate discussions with key executives (internal and external) to test ideas, identify issues & gain commitment on recommendations
- Assist senior management team in the formulation of company strategy
- Build and maintain effective network of internal & external subject matter expert contacts
- Stay abreast of trends in consumer experience and payments landscape, ensuring that PSCU is positioned to establish and maintain a competitive advantage in these areas
- Understand value of all vendor relationship to PSCU and communicate that value to senior management (internal and external)
- Maintain affiliation with external industry and user groups; Present at conferences on behalf of PSCU; Regularly produce thought leadership papers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide direction and leadership to staff; guide and coach staff in completion of day-to-day responsibilities; ensure established policies and procedures are followed
- Handle team coaching, goal evaluation, and performance appraisals of staff
- Develop and maintain all subordinate personnel by applying the necessary training and leadership to allow internal growth and advancement
- Direct staff to ensure that all duties are performed according to departmental performance standards
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ten (10) years financial institution payment processing and/or consumer experience management experience required.
- Five (5) years of management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, complex work streams.
- Product knowledge and product demonstration experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Strong self-motivation
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities, including supporting the sales cycle and marketing events
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace
To learn more about opportunities and what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers page
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.