AMN Healthcare, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Corporate Finance Manager
San Diego, CA
The Corporate Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate financial reporting, budgeting, and overall analysis of the financial operations.
- Building models and valuations for M&A targets
- Evaluate monthly comparative operating results and forecasts and present consolidated analysis to senior management according to the monthly finance calendar.
- Drive the Finance team to development of the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasting process
- Assist with the preparation of earnings releases
- Coordinate with business unit Finance partners to prepare the quarterly board financial reporting package
- Identify and monitor significant key performance indicators for AMN and its brands
- Oversee the development of financial models for proposed business ventures
- Prepare and track bank covenants and build banking relationships
- Support capital allocation decision making
- Forecasting cash flows
- Manage the development of special projects as needed
- Individual contributor that has exposure to all levels of company and financial leadership
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- CFA, CFP, CPA or other related certification
- 6-8 years of work experience in financial analysis or related field
- 8+ years of progressive financial analysis and business partnering experience
- Big Four, public company and/or staffing industry experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Microsoft Access
Direct Reports: None
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.