Multi-Site General Manager 5 - Food
Sodexo, Elmira, NY
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Sodexo is looking for a Multi-Site General Manager 5 in Elmira, NY
As the Multi-Site General Manager you will oversee a new 3-Hospital system. Sizes of the locations vary along with services as each account. The General Manger will have oversight and provide strategic direction to management team. You will oversee a total of about 80 client staff and 6 Sodexo Managers. Each location will have a cafe that will cater to our clients needs and some will provide outside retail options as well.
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Management of day-to-day operations with the culinary team
- Deliver high quality food service
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Ensure Sodexo Standards are met
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience
Apply Now! At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- System ID: 85726
- Category: Food Service
- Relocation Type: Yes - According to Grade
- Employment Status: Full-Time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.