Trek Bicycle, Seattle, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Successful District Managers are responsible for providing leadership to ensure their assigned stores deliver outstanding customer service, meet all operating objectives, sales, and financial goals, and follow company policies and procedures. The District Manager is also responsible for ensuring store employees are properly motivated and trained and that qualified replacements are developed and ready to fill positions opened through expansion and turnover.
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the retail stores
- Developing and executing plans to improve store and area performance as needed
- Recruiting, developing, and motivating Store Managers who exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Establishing a strong customer service/selling culture
- Analyzing P&L results and trends to increase and maximize sales
- Developing strategies to increase market share and store revenues
- Controlling labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage
- Performing complete and thorough district reviews of each store on a consistent and frequent basis to determine that the stores are operating in accordance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to cash security and compliance policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years’ multi-unit management experience in industries such as hospitality, financial services, retail and restaurant
- Ability to engage with customers
- Ability to drive sales through others
- Ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong desire to exceed corporate initiatives and inspire excellence in a team
- Superior verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- High-energy, collaborative leadership expertise
- Personal vehicle in good repair, valid driver’s license, and current proof-of-insurance
- Must manage a number of projects at one time and handle frequent interruptions to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Must be able to travel between stores regularly
- Must be able to drive for company business as required
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.