Senior Director of Product Management
CyberCoders, Phoenix, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
**We are open to Telecommute candidates as well**
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Fun workplace
3. Potential for growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will own the successful implementation of each product release (BOM maintenance, update internal Wiki's, manage download sites, prioritize product builds, etc.)
- Own and manage the road mapping process
- Manage products across the entire life cycle (from PRD/MRD to GA to EOL)
- Manage Bill of Materials for each product release
- Manage the availability of product binaries
- Work with Legal team for all third-party licensing materials
- Drive development and successful implementation of new initiatives
- Verify and review new technical content for Sales, BD, and Marketing team
- Represent company at select industry forums (may be 2-5 engagements a year)
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in all facets of product management for an enterprise software company
- Software Product Management experience
- Strong JVM (Java Virtual Machine) experience
- Experience supporting open-source software products
- Experience with, and understanding of software development and implementation
- Java Ecosystem knowledge/experience
- Infrastructure Software experience (Kafka, Cassandra, etc.)
- Prior focus on enterprise infrastructure (as opposed to end-user centric focus)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($200k)
- Paid Holidays
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.