ERP Functional Analyst
Arrow Electronics, Centennial, CO
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Position:ERP Functional Analyst
The ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems in Oracle Financials R12. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
What You Will Be Doing
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) modules in Oracle R12
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
What We Are Looking For
- 5–7 years of experience working with Oracle Financials.
- Understanding of, and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, and organizational agility
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users, peers, and management how the software application can assist in supporting their needs
- Effective in cross-department collaboration
- Must be customer and end-user focused
- Must be a problem solver
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Information Technology
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.