Director of Operational Finance
Parker and Lynch, Scottsdale, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
As a Director of Operational Finance, you will report directly to the VP of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- You will apply business and financial acumen to support various levels of Operational and Financial decision makers with data, analysis, metrics, process creation/improvement and operating model alignment
- You will lead product roadmap prioritization based on profit contribution and engineering resource constraints in close partnership with engineering and product leads
- You will model new product design iterations and develop the business case for new products and features based on product-market fit and expected cost reduction
- You will host regular cost reduction, headcount, and budget reviews to ensure alignment to the company plan and product strategy
- You will support the corporate forecasting process for R&D/product spend and present results to the CFO and other company executives. Regularly participate in corporate FP&A meetings such as executive corporate forecast reviews and budget vs. actuals reviews.
- You will support the company-wide Strategic Portfolio Planning Process
- Analyze P&L performance for key Product Segments and contribute with data, KPIs and analysis to product roadmap realignment and feature set return optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in financial modeling, forecasting and business analytics in a dynamic environment, supporting both financial and operational decision makers.
- Scenario Modeling & Analysis: Heavy data analysis and dynamic scenario modeling
- Technology/software/SaaS industry experience
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.