Vistage, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Our purpose at Vistage is to help high integrity business leaders make great decisions that benefits their companies, families and communities. We take this to heart when it comes to our workplace and culture as well. Here at Vistage, we strongly believe that when we invest in the wellbeing of our employees, it shows through the quality of their work and our ability to achieve our personal and professional goals. You might be asking, how does one invest in wellbeing at Vistage? Well here's a sneak peek into some of the things we offer - annual tuition reimbursement funds, great benefits plans, lunch and learns that focus on personal and professional development, and tons of other fun perks such as kombucha on tap, complimentary fitness classes, team building activities, and early Friday office closure during the summer and holiday seasons. We invest in initiatives that help our employees produce high quality results in their roles. By doing so, our employees grow professionally, but also grow personally by setting the bar high and taking on new challenges. Most importantly, we live and breathe by our core values; Trust, Caring, Growth and Challenge. We're accountable, inclusive, we have an "all-in" attitude and we set goals and take action. Do your values align with ours? Are you someone who is big on a work/life balance focused culture, then we want you!
With more than 23,000 members, Vistage Worldwide is the world's foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars. Join the world's most trusted resource to CEOs and key executives. Share your potential with the world's difference-makers.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about the way in which we help our CEOs become better leaders, make better decisions, and achieve better results.
We are looking for Motivated Financial Analyst to join our FP&A Team.
- Design and maintain financial models and streamline reporting that continues to increase accuracy in forecasting revenue, COGS, operating expenses, and balance sheet items
- Able to construct models that analyze large dataset to generate insights
- Prepare monthly financial and metrics reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and providing commentary
- Provide variance analysis and financial insight for budget/forecast vs. actuals
- Participates in the budget process by gathering assumptions and analyzing data
- Develop informative and actionable analysis that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Support the company's growth and financial goals by performing data mining of large data sets and creating custom metrics as determined by the business
- Partner with other Finance team members to understand ad-hoc business needs, propose solutions, and query the BI360 data warehouse resulting in the delivery of insightful ad-hoc reports
- Work cross-functionally with numerous internal teams, such as Marketing, Operations, Business Intelligence, and Accounting to deliver accurate and scalable reporting to the business
- Effectively and openly communicate with individuals at all levels
- Comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics)
- 0-3 Years of related experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Practical experience in BI tools in a data rich environment (Power BI, BI360, Tableau, SQL) is a plus
We are ideally looking for someone who can:
- Provide data analytics services to help solve business problems, drive value, and gain strategy and insight from information
- Use advanced data analysis techniques that leverage technology to process large volumes of data to perform complex computations in a scalable, reproducible and automated manner
- Support information intelligence, including the collection, storage, usage and quality of information
- Work as a key member of a team to implement integrated enterprise-wide reporting solutions for data transformation and delivery.
- Perform data analytics to help solve business challenges and achieve data automation, reconciliation, traceability, lineage and transparency Use data analytics to provide actionable, timely and accurate data to drive business insights around technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.