Assisted Living Manager
Sunrise Senior Living, McLean, VA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Sunrise Leader
- Plans, organizes, develops and leads the overall operation of the assisted living neighborhood in accordance with federal, state, local laws and Sunrise Senior Living standards, guidelines and regulations
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Mission driven and passionate for seniors
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care
- BA/BS degree may be required based on state requirements
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.Qualifications
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.