Global Equity Plan Specialist
Hewlett-Packard, Chandler, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
As part of the global equity team, helps administer and oversee company equity compensation programs globally. Investigates and troubleshoots all equity-related issues involving options, employees, stockholders, vendors, brokers, company partners, and regional and global contacts. Reports, manages, and ensures the accuracy of data, reports, documentation, and all subject matter regarding equity-related information for submission to federal, state and local regulatory jurisdictions and agencies, working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and within U.S. market hours. Performs country by country feasibility and compliance studies for administering equity compensation programs internationally. Analyzes, designs, implements, and executes all aspects of procedures and policies; ensures and enforces the compliance of all legal obligations and company business practices. Executes, develops, and upholds the design of the equity plans and equity documentation. Maintains and oversees vendor management and relationships. Leads, coordinates, and interfaces with internal and external partners, including developing and completing complex cross-functional projects such as mergers and acquisitions, change in third party administrators or administering new plan designs.
- Administers and delivers the company's global equity programs.
- Interacts directly with executives and employees to resolve or escalate issues regarding their equity compensation.
- Provides ongoing vendor management and expert management in stock administration databases.
- Researches issues, answers questions, and collaborates with others to ensure processes comply with all applicable rules, plans and regulations.
- Maintains accurate participant data, interfaces with finance and payroll in various countries, and supports compliance with the regulatory aspects of global administration and federal reporting.
- Manages ongoing processes related to administration of equity programs.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience or advanced university degree and 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge in the field of stock administration or financial analysis as well as general business and industry knowledge.
- Effective verbal and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability demonstrated through application of complex professional concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Outlook, Word, required.
- Familiar with HR, benefits, financial or stock administration systems or software.
- Basic understanding of US tax and securities laws concerning equity compensation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.Full time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.