Project Manager II
AmeriHealth Caritas, Philadelphia, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets unique circumstances and makes recommendations. Projects contributions have impact on cost , efficiency, productivity on project budget less than $250K. Works on straightforward projects where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of several factors. Works on projects usually affecting two or fewer functional areas. Coordinates and integrates the work efforts an deliverables of a small to medium one function project team or sub-project of a larger project. Project is typically in one location. Manages projects with reasonable stakeholder deadline
Manages internal project delivery:
- Small to medium/ straightforward/ local scope
- Low/medium risk
Manages project financials including business impact:
- Meets approved budgets.
- Provides realistic forecasts to management.
Manages stakeholder relationships:
- Manages first to mid-level stakeholders
Manages project team:
- Manages resources of a team size of less than 7 people.
- Provides performance feedback on project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least three (3)+ years in project management role or in like role/business.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.