C++ Application Software Engineer
KForce, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Kforce is searching for a C++ Application Software Engineer to fill an open role with one of our clients in San Diego, California (CA).
The C++ Application Software Engineer's primary responsibilities will be implementing OOD Technologies using C++ and transferring design into source code. Assignments are often long-term a self-directed. Additionally, the person in this role should be an individual that has excellent communication skills, a successful product track record, and directs and guides staff to produce next generation medical devices.
* Champions complex technical project for next gen medical device using advanced techniques and serves as a technical expert in key areas such as embedded software development on RT Linux using C++
* Analyzes, evaluates and plans solutions through design for increasingly complex technical problems including real time operating system (RTEMS) and timing issues, PEG platform, service and application level design and development using C++, etc.
* Works with offshore and onshore technical resources to ensure high quality technical deliverables and influences and enforces the design
* Analyzes existing code and instrument custom trace code as required to diagnose and resolve issues related to functionality, inter-operability, and stability
* Demonstrates flexibility in approach, tone and style, and then matches those to the demands of the situation - ability to work well with software development and systems engineering teams across geographies
* Adjusts approach to match varied task requirements; Changes priorities to meet changing demands. Solves problems without being asked
* Capable to follow SOP and produce the required documentation
* BS/BA degree in CS/Math, CS, EECS, EE, or related field with 10+ years of experience or a technical MS/PhD with 5 years of experience
* C++ expert, who can demonstrate his abilities to convert architecture into source code
* Expertise with device drivers RTOS, BSP and communication stacks
* Expertise developing software using IDE Eclipse and Visual Studio on Widows and Linux
* Deep experience with embedded device software development
* Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.