TeamBradley, Chicago Heights, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area near the Loop
Our client is growing! Because of that growth, our client has partnered with TeamBradley to find their next PeopleSoft Administrator for this expanding IT department.
Brief snapshot of the Requirements and Responsibilities
- 5+ years PeopleSoft administration
- Strong PeopleSoft maintenance experience with upgrade applications/patches/updates
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) and Change Assistant, PUM and Integration Broker.
- A passion for and experience working in a team environment
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional must have skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c in Unix and Windows environments preferred
- Implementation experience Fluid Interfaces
- Thorough knowledge of Shell Scripting in an Unix environment
- Experience in performance tuning
- Working knowledge of PHIRE migration tool is a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13203 - PeopleSoft Administrator
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.