Chief Financial Officer
Creative Financial Staffing, Windsor, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
CFS is working with our manufacturing client north of Windsor to identify a forward-thinking Chief Financial Officer. The CFO reports directly to the CEO on an all strategic initiatives.
Highlights of the CFO Opportunity
• One of the most prominent companies in their industry servicing clients across North America.
• Mid-sized privately held organization that has a long-term focus.
• The CFO role is a true Partner to the CEO in helping the drive the strategic business and tactical improvements.
• This is a great role if you are interested in challenging others and are open to being challenged!
• Opportunity to work autonomously and have the flexibility to run the business!
• Work with a team who are for the most part self-sufficient!
CFO responsibilities include, not limited to
• Lead the financial accounting teams and coordinate company-wide financials
• Implement internal control improvements, streamline and standardize processes
• Oversee the Accounting, Finance, IT and shared services divisions.
• Monitor trends with supply chain, direct the preparation of financial analysis on cost optimization.
• Ensure consistency with pricing and margin analysis.
• Recommend initiatives to the board of directors.
• Work in partnership with the CEO in driving the strategic business forward.
• Ad-hoc initiatives including leading and advising on acquisitions/financial initiatives.
Preferred Qualifications of the CFO
• BS, CPA/MBA preferred
• Leadership experience in a manufacturing organization, with operational accounting experience
• Experience with leading cross-functional teams.
• Ability to travel
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.