Program Manager with Datacenter Migration
Net2Source, Columbus, OH
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Job Title: Program Manager with Datacenter Migration
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Columbus, OH
Lead and drive the data center migration efforts for Consumer Bank, Business Banking, Auto Finance, and Enterprise Systems (CBA).
Work across the development teams within CBA, Global Technology Infrastructure (both mainframe and distributed), and Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) leadership to develop and execute a detailed plan for migrating the 140 applications within CBA.
Ensure that individual plans at the application level achieve the migration in the appropriate timeframe for that application (based on any dependencies and constraints) without disruption to the business.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Large, complex, program management experience.
- Detailed project planning experience with understanding of individual task dependencies and critical path.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to target message for the appropriate audience.
- Ability to work effectively across various teams and drive results.
- Ability to identify obstacles and resolve quickly.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Data center migration experience.
- Experience with banking industry.
- Deep skills in a particular technology, e.g. mainframe, database, etc.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.