Creative Financial Staffing, Southington, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Our client, a publicly traded manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Controller to partner up with the Divisional CFO on all aspects of the finance department. If you enjoy working alongside others, leading a diverse team and have good energy read on!
What we Like About this Controller role
• Company is highly regarded in the area as one of the top places to work for.
• Part of the senior leadership team.
• The Controller would be a leader within the Accounting Department that is considered a true business partner to operations. They take suggestions to improve profitability and help support departments across the organization.
• Community involvement!
• Onsite gym, cafe, coffee bar!
About the Controller Role
• Responsible for overall Accounting operations - oversight of day to day sign offs, reviews, etc.
• Monthly, quarterly, yearly financials.
• Analytics - involved in all aspects of supporting analysis for various departments. Focus on cost analysis, customer analysis, etc.
• The Controller has direct responsibility for looking at control documents for SOX compliance.
• Additional responsibilities as required.
Preferred Qualifications of the Controller role
• BS Accounting, CPA is a plus
• 5+years supervisory experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
• Solid experience with month-end close.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.