Sr. Project Accountant
Creative Financial Staffing, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
This role is with an extremely profitable mid-size construction organization that thrives in both their private and public sector. They offer an incredible office environment and perks.
They have retained employees for the long-term who have grown their careers with them and have all conveniences for working out and eating lunch on premises.
This Construction company works on projects in the $15-50M range and uses the newest version of construction accounting software available.
Seeking a highly motivated lead individual for financial coordination with the Project Team, Owners, and Subcontractors.
• Will manage over the projects including keeping projects in line with lien wavers, evaluate jobs, do revenue recognition on the jobs, compare to budget.
• Responsible for overall billing, will be in contact with Superintendents on the jobs and take assignments from the CFO, ownership and VP Finance.
• Will provide on-time live updates on the Sub situation and how that affects finances.
• Also looking at payroll overhead cost effects.
Sizzle points about this role:
• They are growing, and have retained employees for the long-term
• Extremely profitable and in an area of construction that thrives in both their private and public sector.
• Beautiful office, a top-notch office location in the near northwest suburbs.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401K with disability, life insurance and 401K match as well
• At least 5 years of GAAP Accounting and exposure in the construction project accounting space, on projects of over $15M in size for a construction related organization
• Managerial experience
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business
• Process improvement minded
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.