Icebreaker: Senior Manager, Supply Chain Operations
VF Corporation, Denver, CO
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Dickies®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We’re committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and many associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It’s who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
We are looking for a skilled Sr Manager, Operations to join our VF Family.
Come join our icebreaker team at VF’s new headquarters in Denver, Colorado!
* Manage all activities including: planning, directing and coordinating the ordering and distribution of products, parts, and accessories, budgeting, manpower, and maintenance of facilities* Provide guidance, advice, and training for direct reports
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field *Equivalent years of experience in a substantially similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job and the hiring manager’s criteria* Generally ten years of progressive experience with three years of managerial experience* Strong organization and communication skills
Knowledge & Application:
* Manager with expert knowledge in a specialized field and broad knowledge of several related disciplines within a function* Requires broad theoretical knowledge or advanced knowledge of a highly specialized field and their interrelationships* Directs the application of existing principles and guides development of new policies and ideas
* Understands complex issues and their application* Problems are unclearly defined and sufficient information may not be available* Requires conceptual thinking to understand complex issues and their implications* Solutions may need to be devised based on limited information* Implementation of solutions often requires a longer term view and take into consideration multiple perspectives and future implications
* Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages* Issues may be complex and audience perspectives will be divergent* Information is nonroutine in nature* Develops recommendations to sell ideas or services* Frequently advises others on complex matters
* Impact is generally limited to the achievement of medium-term goals; may be required to translate strategic plans into operational plans and guide their execution* Develops and manages operational initiatives to deliver tactical results* Focuses team on achieving medium-term goals
* Accountable for meeting short- to medium-term targets which impact the department/discipline* Provides input into the budgeting process and may be a sub-departmental budget holder* People management responsibility for pay reviews, performance management, and resource planning* Accountable for resourcing decisions Will typically have no exit decision responsibility for professional employees
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.