Solution Relationship, Managing Director
KPMG, Philadelphia, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our Business Development Organization.
- Lead the national marketing, sales and alliance efforts for KPMG's services based upon Workday
- Lead a team of direct reports, including the Workday solution relationship directors and alliance directors
- Direct the alliance management, alliance enablement, alliance pipeline, solution development, sales, and alliance marketing resources
- Lead and support business development activities including identification, proposal development, and other pursuits
- Develop joint go to market programs with Workday and sustain trust-based relationships with C-level executives
- Manage the win/loss and client reference programs, leveraging lessons learned to improve go to market programs
- 15+ years of management consulting experience with at least 5 years of demonstrated success with services based upon Workday
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience developing and managing relationships with senior Workday executives across sales, product development, customer success, and alliances
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrixed environment across multiple industries, geographies and practice areas; ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Demonstrated experience leading a successful alliance and go to market activities with Workday, as well as building and leading teams responsible for identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.