End User Services Manager
Perspecta, Washington, DC
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta’s Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.Responsibilities
Perspecta is currently conducting interviews to make contingent offers for an exciting potential new customer, the Department of Labor (DOL). Candidates with current DOL clearances, and all other qualified personnel are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates the End User Services team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources and risk.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project/program needs and requirements; including sub-contractor selection.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project/program.
- Leads the project/program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client’s long-term goals.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Works with senior management on project/program proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Proposes and develops add-on program opportunities.
- Controls project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Coaches and counsels members of the end user services team to accomplish project/program goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key program criteria.
- Determines and installs appropriate automated systems for management of projects.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advises senior management on project management capability and risk.
End user services Management support shall include, but is not limited to, the following task areas:
- Hardware and software standardization
- Software standardization and maintenance to include operating system /software patches and updates, driver and firmware updates, antivirus release management and software deployment support utilizing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Workstation refresh support, including inventory control and maintenance/warranty coordination
- Support for new Microsoft Windows 10 release models including Current Branch and the Semi Annual Channel ongoing release model.
- Coordinating with the OCIO Acquisitions Division for asset purchases that meet baseline standardization requirements
Creating, installing, and testing baseline images and additional software requirements
- Maintaining and monitoring baseline configurations and documenting and reporting deviations
- Transferring user’s data and applications
- Working with OCIO and Agencies to agree and transition to common desktop / laptop baseline images (currently there are five distinct images within the DOL)
- Service desk support (Tier 3/4)
- Auditing Systems and System Software for compliance and adherence to the (currently) approved and or certified software list.
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- Active Public Trust or he ability to obtain an active clearance.
- PMP is a plus
ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Level preferred.
- Advanced ITIL certification is a Plus.
- Experience with full operations and maintenance services for optimal performance of integrated IT systems and network.
- Experience ensuring the service lifecycle and continuous service improvement of IT services.
- Experience applying PMP and ITIL as the cornerstone of IT delivery
- Able to apply aProject Management Institute (PMI) standards as the basis of project management for all work.
- Network+ certification is a plus.
- A+ certification is a plus.
- Security+ is a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) a plus.
- Able to manage multiple related projects and navigate complex IT activities that span functions of organizations and regions to align results with organizational goals.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience using agile to implement projects within a federal Government environment, as well as managing an agile team.
- Experience managing teams of contract support personnel with diverse IT skill sets at multiple locations.
- Experience maintaining and managing client interface at senior levels across multiple client organizations.
- Experience working with Government Agencies a plus
- Must possess excellent communication (Oral and written) skills, attention to detail, problem solving and excellent customer service skills.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.