Asset and Configuration Management Specialist
Apex Systems, Arlington, VA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Job DescriptionJob #: 1009516
Asset and Configuration Management Specialist (qty. 4) – Quality Assurance Specialist Level II LCAT
Location: Springfield, VA (TSA Warehouse) and Pentagon City, VA (TSA HQ)
Effectively manage client assets focusing on supporting current asset status, tracking new laptops/PC’s, and maintain accurate records for the prime customer. The technician will work collaboratively with the customer and report to the asset management team as well as the IT customers, within both the government and Apex management team. Qualified candidates will work in the customer Warehouse with the asset management and hardware team, to ensure the customer is signing and properly documenting all forms, for all incoming and outgoing assets.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Scan incoming equipment
- Unbox equipment to check for damages
- Assign asset tags to device and box
- Repackage equipment and re-palletize
- Document all equipment
- Associate degree and/or 5+ years of related experience.
- Technicians will be responsible for capturing serial numbers and assigning asset tags
- Logistics background is preferred
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Ability to use a pallet jack
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.