Emerging Tech - Risk and Security Architect
PwC, Phoenix, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding of security environment across multiple disciplines for applications;
- Developing an execution strategy to protect the IT assets of the firm from external threats;
- Understanding of products and service offerings in the application development area that analyze potential security weaknesses or vulnerabilities in application code;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting technical and financial data to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, internal staff and management;
- Understanding of vulnerabilities and sources of threats, results of risk assessments, and current security state to translate these into complete threat and vulnerability management solutions, and,
- Leading, developing and maintaining processes to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success contributing to new intellectual capital through deep knowledge in all areas related to Application Security including:
- Leading Application Security Services and providing direction to direct and lead virtual teams;
- Developing and strengthening relationships outside the functional team, focusing on understanding the needs of those who depend on the team's services and those who deliver services on which the team depends; and,
- Understanding in engagement management and reporting including project planning, budgeting and tracking engagement progress.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.