KPMG, New York, NY
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a P/C Actuarial Managing Director in the Risk Analytics practice for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Lead Property & Casualty service efforts for the firm
- Drive business and market development efforts including identifying opportunities, scoping prospective engagements, developing proposals and growing current accounts
- Provide outcome-based solutions for our clients, to help them improve their day-to-day operations
- Provide leadership to Client Service and Delivery teams and mentor junior staff
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with C-level executives
- Thirteen plus years of consulting experience, or a combination of consulting and industry experience in the Property & Casualty Insurance space
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university coupled with licensure to sign actuarial opinions
- Strength in financial reporting; Experience with audit support or having led a financial supporting team at a medium to large size company
- Experience in managing non-audit, advisory property and casualty engagements
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, and project management skills, along with a strong business development track record
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.