Senior Manager – HR Technology
Arrow Electronics, Centennial, CO
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Position:Senior Manager – HR Technology
The Sr. Manager – HR Technology leads configuration; maximizing the effectiveness of global Workday HCM, LMS, Sales Compensation and ServiceNow HR case management implementation. Process improvement, providing leadership in design, implementation, testing and communication are critical aspects of this job. The role partners closely HRBPs, HR Solutions Center, Recruiting, Talent, Learning and Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Payroll and Finance to understand strategy, translate into system requirement documentation and develop solutions for a variety of business needs.
This role manages a team of HR Technology analysts, located in Denver. As such, we need an inspirational leader who can provide recruiting, training, coaching and development to maximize talent and enable advanced technical offerings.
If you have a mix of experience in Consulting and HR Technology than this could be the ideal role for you! With limited travel, you will be implementing best practice solutions in a complex, global environment at the company that was most recently ranked #109 on the Fortune 500 list.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide thought leadership on best practices that enhance the overall end user experience utilizing Workday, LMS, Sales Compensation, ServiceNow’s tools, practices and services
- Execute strategic and tactical deliverables in accordance with project schedules and budget, collaborating and leading technical teams with multiple workstreams
- Involvement in all phases of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases to testing, deployment and support
- Ensures solid and thorough requirements are documented, approved and communicated, holding the team accountable for clear functional designs that minimize rework and extended timelines for unplanned development
- Team leadership, including talent acquisition and management of a diverse workforce, career development and performance feedback
- Communicates strategy, technical designs, governance models, team deliverables and status to various audiences including functionality delivered through system updates
- Stays current on Workday release strategy and incorporates new features and functionality into the system roadmap as appropriate
- Collaborate with Application Support Team to ensure sustaining support processes are in place
What We Are Looking For
- 10+ years of IT/HR Technology leadership experience in an applications delivery environment
- Workday HCM experience is essential, additional modules preferred; LMS, Oracle Fusion, ServiceNow
- 5+ years of experience with full cycle deployments including translation of functional requirements, technical specifications documentation, development, testing, and implementation in a global environment
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage and develop a team, and resolve issues efficiently and effectively while being sensitive to a multicultural and multi-generational environment
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills including the ability to bring together various teams and resources to deliver results
- Great communication, both verbal and written, presentation and facilitation skills to drive stakeholder consultation and engagement
- Ability to take complex topics and break down into simple concepts easily understood by target audience
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts, framework and deliverables
- Can-do, make it happen attitude while being sensitive to change management discipline and SOX compliance
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Human Resources
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.