Corporate Assistant Controller - Global
Creative Financial Staffing, Hartford, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Specialty Global Manufacturing company that is growing, has a strong financial backing, is stable and attracts good talent; currently looking for a Corporate Assistant Controller with a drive to succeed! This role reports directly to the Corporate Controller and is a key position that provides sound technical accounting support to the group.
About the Company: Culture of growth and continuous improvement, good track record of increasing growth and margins year over year.
About the Opportunity: Excellent opportunity to own the global accounting process and improvement initiatives. Role slated for succession planning!
About the Team: A cohesive team of employees with great tenure, good attitude, work hard and play hard! Motivated and on the same target to achieve goals. Comprised of former public accounting professionals.
Corporate Assistant Controller About the Role
• Working closely with the Corporate Controller, manage the global consolidations process and intercompany transactions.
• The Corporate Assistant Controller is responsible for the corporate general ledger, monthly and quarterly financial statements.
• Responsible for technical accounting research, implementation of new accounting pronouncements and updating global accounting policies.
• Actively involved in the overall enhancement of policies and procedures continuous improvement strategies.
• Review of quarterly reporting in compliance with GAAP.
• The Corporate Accounting Manager will be involved in special process improvement initiatives and active role in special projects (technical).
Preferred Qualifications of the Corporate Assistant Controller
• BS Accounting (CPA Highly preferred)
• Technical Accounting experience
• Supervisory experience from a manufacturing, distribution or services based organization (with experience in consolidations).
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.