Scientist I, Bioanalytics
AbbVie, North Chicago, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot LC-MS systems
- Quantitate small molecules from High-Throughput ADME assays
- Develop analytical methods for the quantitation of small molecules
- Fully document experimental methods and results
- B.S. and 5 years experience or M.S. and 2 years experience in analytical chemistry or related field required
- Proven method development experience using various extraction, chromatographic and analytical methodologies
- Proven experience operating and troubleshooting HPLCs, autosamplers ,and triple-quad mass spectrometers
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and an ability to collaborate successfully across other groups within R&D
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven with the flexibility to quickly adapt to different projects
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.