Director of Rooms - Snow King Resort (Jackson)
Benchmark Hospitality International, South Park, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for a Director of Rooms who is responsible for overseeing all areas of the Rooms Departments and insuring their standards of operation are maintained and are working in harmony at a profit.
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities. As Jackson’s largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or luxury condos).
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
• Insure service and product standards are maintained at a 4-star level.
• Train and develop personnel in the Rooms Division.
• Decision-making and policy formulation for the Rooms Division.
• Develop, implement and review marketing direction with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the General Manager.
• Devise and implement programs to increase customer quality and service.
• Develop and implement yearly rooms’ budget and 30-60-90 day forecast.
• Review and maintain guest comment card satisfaction scores.
• Develop and maintain rooms’ historical data.
• Maintain effective staffing and cost controls in all areas of the Rooms Division.
• Implement coordination within the Rooms Division and their interfaces with all other property departments.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Lifting up to 70lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over, Crawling, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling, Gross Motor Skills, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision & Hearing;
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Outside, Inside,Alone, Closely with Others, Above Ground, With Detergents & Chemicals as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces and Climbing on Ladders.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.