Arnold Worldwide, Boston, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Director Analytics is responsible for direct management of the Analytics team and working with account teams and their clients to undertake client analytics, back office analytics and decision modeling - including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. This candidate will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types.
- Assist in business development and growth by working with partners and clients in developing and implementing new analytical methodologies with a targeted result of increasing revenue.
- Provide marketing performance analysis for client engagements. Understand client's business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to its needs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Work closely with the team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisioning as a result, etc.).
- Partner seamlessly across the enterprise to access information and create and drive strategies and implementation.
- Determine and implement operations procedures and lead the analytic group in the management of projects and resources.
- Cultivate solid relationships with staff, internal partners and clients.
- Marshal change to align with vision of the department and organization.
- Manage a team of 4-6 employees.
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics).
- Pharma experience is a must !
- Experience in the digital media space is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries).
- Ability to translate data into insights that understand customer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Must have a good understanding of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for web site, online advertising, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Must be capable of contributing expertise and leading efforts both in advanced analytics techniques and in ad effectiveness research and analysis.
- Must have a track record of implementing operational excellence (process efficiencies, effective tools and technologies) in an analytics function.
- Will be able to show they have exhibited leadership with conviction and how they have proposed new paths based on analysis findings.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries: ability to share techniques with analytical community.
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing, media, social, web site analysis, audience targeting tools and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and ad effectiveness research methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, reporting, dashboarding, modeling and advanced analytics experience is required.
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Preferred: Experience with statistical modeling software (GAUSS, MATLAB, R, SAS, SPSS) and enterprise business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.