Accenture Strategy - Customer Insight and Growth Strategy - Pricing Manager
Accenture, Chicago, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Title: Accenture Strategy - Customer Insight & Growth Strategy Manager, Pricing
- Develop strategies for improving pricing performance for large, global companies across a range of industries
- Provide leadership in the dynamic pricing space, helping our clients understand the choice points and the roadmap for leveraging advanced analytics to power pricing
- Identify issues related to margin leakage and provide innovative solutions for addressing problems
- Experience working with and directing advanced analytics
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems related to pricing.
- Can manage a book of business, focused in a functional discipline across multiple clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to client leadership
- Can quickly translate data into insights that drive customer strategy & design.
- Decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approach
- Can set the strategic direction of a program and establish both near- and long-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Contributes to practice development and progresses Accenture’s Customer Strategy value proposition
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/or work efforts on a client engagement
- Minimum combined 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing using advanced analytics, revenue management, and commercial strategy
- Minimum of 2 years of external or internal consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to manage a book of business and drive pipeline of opportunities
Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and service
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.