Business Systems Consultant 4 - Software Remediation
Wells Fargo, West Des Moines, IA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This position is part of the Technology Asset Operations team, which provides the following services:
- Managing software remediations, and creating resolution plans for, entitlement related remediations at a Wells Fargo Enterprise level.
- QA approval of all software and hardware orders submitted across the enterprise through the DPS on-line interface.
- Providing line of business/end user support and training related to the DPS ordering tools, channels, and processes.
- Order fulfillment and settlement execution, including the acquisition and delivery of license keys and administering end user access to TAO-managed vendor portals.
The successful candidate will serve as a team member in the Software Entitlement Remediation team which would include, but not be limited to, the following work:
- Breakdown the most highly complex problems, create a strategy and working plan, for resolution of 3rd party software remediations at an Enterprise level
- Working closely with technical partners, governance teams, and line of business groups to plan, conduct and direct the analysis of highly complex problems related to software installed without entitlement.
- Educate Remediation owners on 3rd party software acquisition processes and policies related to control of those processes
- Facilitate TAO Pricebook and TSC updates & review to ensure compliance of products installed in the Wells Fargo environment
- Partner with internal Product Management team in reviewing software contract terms, conditions and execution requirements to ensure compliance of installation of software
- Maintain data in the system(s) relating to management of remediations as well as any product entitlement
- Identify, and define requirements for, enhancements of remediation system for process efficiency
- Assist in defining and documenting processes and improvements related to remediation work
- Assist in developing and tracking metrics and KPIs related to same
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of business process experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Experience with Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business or Cisco collaboration technologies
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- SharePoint experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Candidate must have 5+ years of project management or strategic planning experience
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Previous software remediation experience strongly preferred
- Previous Wells Fargo or other Fortune 500 company work experience strongly preferred
- Project management experience preferably SDLC
- Background in relationship management, at an enterprise level
- Experience managing distributed, mainframe or midrange computing environments
- Ability to communicate effectively with finance department and senior leaders
- Track record of recommending and implementing process and efficiency improvements
- Software contracts or Supply Chain Management experience
- Expected working hours are 8am-5pm in your time zone
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.