OSHPD Project Manager
CyberCoders, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
For over 50+yrs we have successfully been apart of some of the most exciting projects in every part of the U.S. Building everything from football fields at well-established Universities to building some of the most prestigious hospitals nationwide, we do it all. We have been ranked for several years as one of the largest contractors and we have offices in Arizona, California, Utah, Florida, Tennessee and more. As we continue to grow we're looking for a talented Project Manager in either SoCal or NorCal.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with subcontractors, managing project materials and ensuring safety standards
- Monitoring project quality and ensuring successful completion of project with quality
What You Need for this Position
- Construction OSHPD healthcare projects experience.
- Healthcare Construction
- Commercial Construction
Nice to have :
- PMP certification
- OSHPD licence
- High budget healthcare project history - ground up and renovation
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Exciting projects - top of the line projects
- Upward mobility - based on performance
- Full-benefits (Bonus/M/D/V/401k)
Or email your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.