All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Managing Director!
The objective of the Managing Director is to manage and grow the IT services business within a specific geographic location. The Managing Director is the business unit leader for the location and is responsible for ensuring operational and financial objectives are achieved. The Managing Director coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Essential Job Functions
Business and Financial Management:
• Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
• Profit and Loss Responsibility
• Business Planning
• Integration Planning
• Financial Planning & Reporting
• Interface with Corporate Accounting and Finance functions
• Sales Leadership
• Proposal Development, Review and Sign-off
• Sales Forecasting
• New Business Development
• Interface with Corporate Sales & Marketing functions
Market Development Activities:
• Participate in development of “Go-To Market” strategy for location
• Assist with evaluation and development of new solutions and offerings
• Assist with development of Best Practices
• Assist with development training curriculums
• Attendance at Industry networking events
• Develop strong relationship with local KMBS teams and resources
• Interface with Corporate Sales, Marketing & Practice functions
Client Relationship Management:
• Overall responsibility for client communications
• Client retention & satisfaction
• Client profitability
• ACC/Project revenue and realized rate
• ACC terms and pricing
• IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
• Procurement revenue
• Extended services/offerings
• Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering & Operations/Administration Functions
Engineering & Service Delivery:
• Ultimate owner of Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
• Partner with Service Delivery Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
• Partner with Service Delivery Leadership to ensure proper staffing and skills
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
• Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box.
• Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills.
• Executive-level presentation skills delivering effective technical and strategic presentations to clients.
• Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through.
• Comfortable interacting at all levels within an organization.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
• Minimum of 7 years (ten years preferred) of work experience in general management, sales/account management and technology consulting.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.