Consumer Markets Delivering Deal Value Manager
PwC, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismDelivering Deal Value
Job Description & SummaryA career within Delivering Deal Value services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital, Health Industries, and other back office functions.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in operational M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates proven success in developing client relationships while providing the highest quality client service, which includes the following:
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage innovation and high performance, and demonstrated ability to coach staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of trusted client relationships;
- Managing effectively resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences;
- Facilitating working sessions of medium to large sized groups;
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateFor positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Full time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.