Delivery Manager I
TEKsystems, Stamford, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Seeking an IT Delivery professional with Leadership experience to oversee a large IT engagment at a customer site New Haven, CT. In addition, this person will partner with sales teams in establishing a larger presence of our delivery model across the region. Experience in the finance industry is preferred but not required.
The TEKsystems delivery function is an important role in the TEKsystems staffing organization. This function supports staffing business by managing operational activities outside of sales and business development functions. The delivery function varies in responsibility by each account, but a successful delivery team member is responsible for common activities such as on/off boarding of consultants, reporting and metrics to support the consultant activities and issue resolution. The responsibilities listed below are not exhaustive, as each account will state their unique requirements in the SOW or as defined with the Account Team at project start. Below are key responsibilities of the delivery team member.
- Ensure understanding of project vision as defined by customer business and technical requirements
- Understand SOW's/MSA's and importance of meeting deliverables/expectations of the client
- Collaborate with Account Managers, managing project scope, and delivering according to the terms and conditions of our contracts
- Manage revenue tracker for assigned engagement(s)
- Consolidate project status and budget information across project(s) and/or portfolio of projects
- Consolidate and provide project reporting regarding resources, financials or as requested by client via Monthly or Quarterly Business Reviews (MBR's/QBR's)
- Perform issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties
- Understand escalation protocol between consultants, Client Managers, AM's & FRM's
- Understand timekeeping processes and ensure consultants are entering their time correctly and on time
- Perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams
- Maintain client relationship and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Participate in Account Strategy with internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project related documentation including processes, tools and procedures in accordance with the Flex Methodology Life Cycle (FMLC)
- Understand and manage customer requirements (deliverables) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain project artifacts on provided SharePoint (SMP) site
- Ensure Global Delivery Portal (GDP) is updated on a weekly basis
- Ensure Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies
- Support of other projects and/or delivery team members as requested
- Communicate and/or track consultant requirement details as requested
- Responsible for on-boarding/off-boarding of project consultants
- Collaborating with recruiters and Account Managers
- Issue resolution as needed
- Performance tracking and reporting as requested
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Personnel management skills
- Demonstrated project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Intermediate to advanced proven experience with both Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial management and reporting experience
- General understandinf of project management fundamentals
- Understanding and adhering to TEKsystems core values
- This role may require light travel
- Personnel management or supervisor level experience a plus
- Industry certifications such as CAPM, PMP, CSM or
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.