Chipotle Mexican Grill, Scottsdale, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
When Chipotle first opened its doors in 1993, the idea was simple: show that food served fast didn’t have to be a typical “fast-food” experience. More than two decades later, not much has changed: we prepare fresh ingredients by hand every day using classic cooking techniques. You won’t find a single microwave or can opener in our restaurants; rather, a full team of employees passionate about cooking and serving real food while pleasing every guest that comes through our doors. It’s that combination of fresh, delicious food and industry-leading customer service that keeps our guests coming back.
Chipotle is growing fast – we’re opening a restaurant every three days and we need leaders to grow with us! Our General Managers are the captains of the ship – they understand what it takes to run a strong business, hire and train great people, and help to drive our company forward.
Our mission motivates us day-in, day-out: to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read more below and apply today.
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
- Quarterly bonus program
- Opportunities for people-development bonuses
- Career growth (need we say more?)
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone who knows the ins-and-outs of running a business (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing…you get the gist)
- Someone who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized restaurant
- A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
- Someone that loves to develop and lead a team
- The ability to deliver a great guest experience
- A team player who can jump in where needed
- Previous restaurant experience
- The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.