AmazonWebServices, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solution architects, and our Alexa and Lex service team to drive adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing service such as AWS IoT, Cognito, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by engaging with companies and app developers building Voice solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for Voice solutions?
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Engage customers - collaborate with Enterprise Sales Managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships. Develop trusted relationships with customer CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, IT functional leaders and business sponsor executives.
· Sell Voice engagements - present compelling proposals to help customers develop a modern IoT solutions to drive business results.
· Collaborate with Partner ecosystem - establish executive and technical relationships with key integrators (SIs), software vendors (ISVs) and managed services providers (MSPs), who are offering voice services and solutions. Deliver joint proposals and joint engagements to help partners succeed in large, complex customer engagements using AWS.
· Coach AWS teams - collaborate with AWS field sales, technical sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS platform services such as AWS IoT, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SageMaker, etc.
· Deliver value - oversee the high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial sectors.
· Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps. Influence roadmap changes to accelerate customer adoption and value.
· This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· 6+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
· 5+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
· Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
· Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols.
· Technical knowledge of common IoT protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Websocket.
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
· Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements such as FedRAMP and HIPAA.
· Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
· Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
· Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development.
· Experience programming applications backed by cloud services.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.