Creative Financial Staffing, Bedford Park, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
About the company:
Our client is the leading manufacturer of components and assemblies to the global aerospace industry. They have facilities in Canada (Windsor, ON) and the United States (Bedford Park, IL. and Phoenix, AZ.) and have a strong foothold in both the defense and commercial aerospace sectors of the global industry. The Company's customers include some of the worlds leading aerospace original equipment manufacturers. They offer an environment to grow professionally, open door policy to the controller and CFO, fun family like team, comprehensive benefits, 401-k match, tuition reimbursement, and career mobility.
Overview of Position - Staff Accountant
• For the monthly close process, prepare standard journal entries, account reconciliations, monthly balance sheet, income statement and cash flow; consolidate and upload all financials into Hyperion
• Prepare the weekly rolling 13 Week Cash Flow Forecast and provides explanations for significant variances
• Update and issue daily report of cash activity, balances for cash and revolver loan
• Prepare monthly expense analysis and review variances with management
• Maintains the CSI Fixed Asset system and related depreciation
• Balance intercompany accounts and updates quarterly tax schedules
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
• Assist with quarterly and annual reports
• Gain knowledge with government contracting regulations FAR, DFAR and CAS
• Ensure compliance with the companys financial policies, procedures and internal controls
• Coordinate and manage requests from external auditors
Preferred Qualifications - Staff Accountant
• BA - Accounting related
• 2-5 Years of experience
• Cash management experience preferred
• Month End Close
Interview Process - Staff Accountant
• Phone screen with Assistant Controller
• Onsite with Assistant Manager, peer, HR
• Onsite with Controller and CFO
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.