Senior Construction Project Manager
CyberCoders, Seattle, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
• Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverable's.
• Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
• Facilitates project meetings and insures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
• Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
• Communicates directly with client to define project goals and provide reports on project status and variances.
• Identifies project resources from pre-qualified lists and conducts request for proposals; completes bid analysis for approval.
• Develop and lead a project team of key stakeholders, internal team members and vendor partners who meet the deliverable's of the project.
• Demonstrates capability to read and understand project documents including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, construction and furniture drawings, client work requests, vendor proposals, mechanical, electrical, and data management documents and building infrastructure documents.
• Conduct onsite field audits before, during and after completion of project.
• Required to manage own projects independently while communicating project milestones to leadership.
• Demonstrates ability to lead designers and vendors for delivery of construction projects.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to close out.
• Responsible for developing and managing scope, schedule and budget for each project.
• Manages all facets of project management including design and test fit drawings, building and site requirements, schedule, procurement, quality & risk, and vendor performance.
• Provides measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
• Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically by outstanding project delivery, client service, process improvements and support.
What You Need for this Position
- LEED certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.