SUPERVISORY FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
Department Of Defense, Indianapolis, IN
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Open & closing dates
07/19/2019 to 08/01/2019
Pay scale & grade
$89,394 to $116,210 per year
1 vacancy in the following location:
Yes as determined by agency policy
This job is open to
Clarification from the agency
Current DFAS employees
Who may apply: Current DFAS employees
This position is located in in Information & Technology Directorate, Payroll Services, Civilian Pay in DFAS - Indianapolis, IN.
- Identifies and develops milestones and conversion plans when designing/developing the criteria for financial management and accounting systems.
- Provides professional expertise regarding systems changes needed due to legislation or management direction.
- Reviews, modifies, and impacts procedures, policies, and principles affecting the migratory financial management and accounting systems and identifies specific problems and issues requiring further analysis.
- Provide technical expertise to financial systems analyst, systems accountants, management analyst and computer system analysts involved in designing, testing, evaluating, and proliferating migratory financial management and accounting systems.
- Determines need for systems changes/enhancements, evaluates system recommendations and develops functional descriptions for required changes, coordinating the documents at all levels.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.