Middleware Systems Support Analyst (SSA4)
Wells Fargo, Chandler, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
As part of the Enterprise Middleware Compliance Support Team, the Middleware Systems Support Analyst will ensure the portfolio of supported servers is compliant with Wells Fargo Technology's security policies. The Compliance Support Team ensures compliance by providing routine maintenance work related to application and web servers. The routine maintenance includes patching, configuration drift remediation related to policies, vulnerability resolution, and server certificate management. This individual will work with peers and leaders to implement planned changes, ad-hoc changes, and respond to incident outage requests in a production environment. This individual will also be expected to participate in root cause analysis related to technical solutions and operational processes.
This role requires participation in an on-call rotation (1 week every 5 weeks) in a 24x7 environment. It also requires flexibility to work additional or different hours as needed for occasional emergency remediation of critical vulnerabilities which may include evenings and weekends.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 4+ years of Middleware experience
- 3+ years of digital certificate management experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting the remediation of cryptographic protocols, algorithms, or digital certificates
- 3+ years of experience with patching methodology and configuration
- 3+ years of systems vulnerability management experience
- 3+ years of Tomcat administration experience
- 3+ years of Apache experience
- 3+ years of scripting and automation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Venafi Trust Protection Platform
- 1+ year of Puppet experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 1+ year of experience providing application support for Venafi Trust Protection
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.